關於幸福

論語《述而》

飯疏食飲水,曲肱而枕之,樂亦在其中矣。不義而富且貴,於我如浮雲。

---

Francois de La Rochefoucauld

We are more interested in making others believe we are happy than in trying to be happy ourselves.

Before we set our hearts too much upon anything, let us examine how happy they are, who already possess it.

---

Immanuel Kant

Rules for Happiness: something to do, someone to love, something to hope for.

---

John Lennon

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.

---

妙法蓮華經卷第一 方便品第二

舍利弗。現在十方無量百千萬億佛土中諸佛世尊。多所饒益安樂眾生。是諸佛亦以無量無數方便。種種因緣譬喻言辭。而為眾生演說諸法。是法皆為一佛乘故。是諸眾生從佛聞法。究竟皆得一切種智。

---

Buddha

Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.

《佛說四十二章經》第十章 喜施獲福

佛言:睹人施道,助之歡喜,得福甚大。沙門問曰:此福盡乎?佛言:譬如一炬之火,數百千人,各以炬來分取,熟食除冥,此炬如故,福亦如之。

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

有點誇張的準專業機.Minolta Alpha 7 (Dynax 7、Maxxum 7).2000

在 Excel 裡轉換 Unixtime 格式

Lightroom.製作並匯出 Preset